Providing training on national standards in controlling critical situations / emergencies within the boundaries of the Customer’s emergency response plans and procedures.
This course is in conjunction with TTE, Training for Industry.
Who is this Course for?
The course is aimed at persons with extensive control room experience.
The course is designed to appraise Control Room Personnel against national standards in controlling critical situations / emergencies within the boundaries of the Customer’s emergency response plans and procedures.
At the end of the course you will have:
- A familiarisation of process plant simulation
- Gained knowledge and competence in following emergency plans and procedures
- Developed team work and communication skills
- Appraisal of emergency response over a series of practical scenarios
- The skills to provide feedback and constructive analysis of the control room personnel’s performance within the boundaries of their roles and responsibility as defined by the Customers’ emergency response plan
- An understanding of the incident control board and scribing (if applicable)
- Gained the skills to debrief the response to emergency situations
- Familiarisation with plant
- Emergency plans and procedures
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Practical scenarios
- Feedback of operators performance
- Incident control board
Trainees should possess a reasonable command of written and spoken English. Extensive control room experience is required and a knowledge of the companies response plans and procedures.
Trainees will receive a TTE Certificate of Attendance.